Friday, June 18, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Today I am finding simple pleasures.

The laugh of my little baby boy, who has found that he likes to play with me by trying to chew on my chin and pinch my face.


Just the thought that this time, for the first time. I'm not stressed about company coming to visit here in the next couple of days. My house isn't in too bad a shape, so now I just need to do a few minor things, instead of the craze I am usually in to get everything in shape. I have been keeping up with things, with Eric's help, a whole lot better than I used to, and it feels great!

Photobucket

Tomorrow Eric and I are going to eat dinner with a couple friends, and I always just love the time we get to spend with good friends, good fun and good food!


For Father's Day, what are your plans? We are going to church in the morning, then probably out to brunch/lunch with the in-laws, and then I think my father-in-law and Eric are going to go play golf, while I hang out with his girlfriend (his father's, not Eric's! :P ). It should be a nice, relaxed weekend for us. I hope everyone else is having a nice time as well!

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your aniexty on Him, because He cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment