Monday, June 14, 2010

Back on Track!

In my last post, I mentioned that I was starting to come down with a cold. Well, it went into a full blown mess of a cold, and I passed it on to Eric Saturday night. So, Sunday morning we made the decision to stay home from church, as we sit in the overflow room with the other parents with small children, and the last thing I wanted to do was get lots of small children sick! Thankfully, today I am feel loads better. I still have a bit of a cough, and my throat is still scratchy, and well, my voice still sounds pretty bad. But I feel so much better. I actually feel like doing things today, which is a good thing, because I have let the house start to get a little unrully in my lethargic mood that the cold brought on. So, today I will be cleaning up and getting everything nice and tidy again.

This morning I was reading in 1 Peter for my quiet time, and I came across this:

Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. - 1 Peter 4:8

As Christians, it is our job to be the examples for non-believers, so that they may see the love in our lives, and want to learn more about where it comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment